Our flammable liquid cabinets are built to meet all requirements set out under Australian Standards and are suitable for storing all flammable liquids including paints, petrol, fuel, diesel, varnish, solvents, kerosene, and methanol. Ideal for use in industrial environments like factories, warehouses, workshops, loading docks, processing plants and anywhere else that requires the safe storage of flammable substances. Our storage cabinets are available in various sizes from 30 litres (the perfect option for placement on or under workbenches) up to 350 litres – so whatever your requirements, we have the right storage cabinet for the job.
Our flammable liquids storage cabinet manufactured to the highest standards. Meets all requirements of the Australian Standard AS1940-2017 storage and handling of flammable & combustible liquids. Features of our storage cabinets include:
- Flawless powder-coated finish.
- Inner and outer skin surfaces are made from electro galvanised steel.
- 6mm galvanised steel safety cabinet shelves.
- 150mm liquid-tight sump.
- Tested and proved inbuilt flame arrester.
- Continuous stainless steel piano hinges.
- Adjustable feet for uneven surfaces.
- Recessed lockable handle with grit-grip.
- Complete with compliant safety signs.
- Dual safety cabinet ventilation ports.
- Sequentially closing doors.
- Soft-close 3-point latching mechanism.
- Ezi-fit handles on base shelf.
- Built-in ground point and earthing clamp.